Hey you beautiful internet peoples!!
Back to work and back to blogging.
I’m a little cranky though.
So we are not going to discuss why I went dark.
Maybe someday when I’m in a better humor we can talk about it.
So let us do what Jen does best and just pretend it never happened.
Let us instead talk about important issues like:
1) The Dr. pronounced me fit to go back to work, so back to work I’ve gone. Everything has changed yet everything has remained the same. Does that make sense?
2) I spent the last week of downtime watching the final season of “The Gilmore Girls”. The DVD’s were a Christmas gift from SIL Jenny. I freely admit that I’m a HUGE Gilmore Girls fan and I was so sorry when they decided to end the show. I would totally move to Stars Hollow.
3) The Giants won the Super Bowl. We are NOT calling it an upset. They won fair and square. They simply outplayed the Patriots. Might I remind you that that nearly beat the Patriots during a regular season game?!
4) My Aunt Benita got married. Again. For the third time. No she’s not a black widow or anything. She’s just been unlucky in love. Here’s hoping third time is the charm!!
5) I got another box of orange. This time from my lovely blog friend Dana. Among other things she included Reese’s Peanutbutter Cup malted milk balls. They weren’t orange but the container they were in was a shade of orange. I had to hide the box from my husband who can sniff out any sweet at 30 paces.
So now I’m off to read and comment on your blogs.