1) I gave up Pepsi for Lent. Actually I gave up ALL carbonated beverages. It will be hard since I dearly love Pepsi. Which is the whole point of giving up something for Lent. As a bonus, hopefully I'll able to knock off 5 more lbs!!
2) I have been sitting on several packages that I meant to send to people months ago. Therefore, my pledge for the month of March is to send them out. So if your name is Sanna or Teacher Bee (if you are still reading) or Liz from Quiet in the Stacks or Melody or Betsy or sister-in-law Jenny or All Knowing Jen or Mum or even Min (email me your address at email@example.com if you are interested) you'll soon be getting a package from Jen. I promise!!! If anybody else would like a package from Jen shoot me an email and I'll send you a little giftie, just for the hell of it!!
3) I've only just started reading a book about the author(s) of Nancy Drew. I grew up reading Nancy Drew and loved her so. I wanted to have two best friends like Bess and George and drive a low-slung roadster.
4) I just finished reading the Emily of New Moon books by L.M. Montgomery. She is just as satisfying a heroine as Anne of Green Gables. While reading the book, there were several mentions of Emily "putting on her wraps" before going outside. I wish we still wore wraps. It sounds so much more romantic than putting on a coat, don't you think?
5) Tomorrow marks the end of February. I am so very ready to see the back of February. I have had enough of the cold and ice and snow. I am ready for some sun, even if it is weak, watery, blustery March sun.