Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010

In case you haven't heard, it's 2010.

I'm not going to bore you with a list of things that I resolved last year and didn't follow through nor am I going to list my resolutions for this year.

I am however, going to tell you that at the start of the new year, I am going to continue on my path to be a kinder, gentler Jen. Here's what I'm going to do:

I'm going to continue to not quarrel with my husband anymore than necessary.
I'm going to continue to bite my tongue when dealing with family members
I'm going to continue to bide my time with my co-worker. She made the last two months of 2009 miserable.
I'm going to continue to keep my head up when dealing with the MS, although sometimes I just want to break down and cry, but that does no one any good and only makes me feel sorry for myself.
I'm going to continue to sock money away for a rainy day. This whole not going to Wal-mart every couple of days was a wise move.
I'm going to continue to try and find the good in everyone.

1 comment:

ojamam said...

Well, it's hard to improve on perfection, but if anyone can do it you can.

xoxox
Jo