Monday, September 26, 2005

miami vice

Tom bought the first season of Miami on DVD for his birthday. We have been watching an episode a night. I didn't watch Miami Vice when it originally aired so this is all new to me.

The first episode was so painful to watch. The acting was so stiff and the dialogue was dreadful. But the music choices were fantastic.

As I watch more and more episodes I am digging Philip Michael Thomas. He never misses an opportunity to bare his chest (and a fine chest it is).

But it the 80's fashions that are the best! and the hair and makeup!!! Never have I seen so many men wearing white shoes!! And Crockett's never ending supply of pastel muscle shirts.

I told my friend that I was wating for the acting to get better, she told me to keep waiting.

I can't wait for season two to come out on DVD.

No comments: