Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blogs of Distinction


Ami shamed me and Misty flattered me into nominating people for the Blog of Distinction Award.

So here goes…..

I hereby nominate:

Misty of Rainy Day in May - she makes me come as close to crying as a person with a heart of stone can, with stories of the battles with her daughter
P of biped.sideways because she makes me think – I don’t always understand what she is talking about and I love her because of that
Melody of Trap Door – because she makes me heave huge sighs of gustatory delight over her delicious recipes
All Knowing Jen from - The Bus of Love – she makes me laugh and because we are both Jen’s
Gillian of The Reluctant Grown-up – because she’s due to drop (this is a farm term that I learned from my cow-raising sister and yes I realize that I just compared Gillian to a cow, but it is meant in the nicest possible way) at any moment and needs something to occupy her mind

7 comments:

Misty said...

you are too sweet! Thank you...

And I, in nablopomo challenge fashion, posted a thank you note for you :)

you are awesome...

Ami said...

There, now don't you feel better?

What a great group of nominees!

Anonymous said...

Aughghgh! I WON I WON I WON!! Weeee hoooooo!!!!

Thanks, man! I will do something orange in your honor tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Wait a minute . . . a cow . .. hmmmmmm. Maybe I'm less thrilled than I was a sec ago.

Just kidding. I actually made a sign to put up at work during times when I am pumping milk and cannot be disturbed. And it is a picture of a cow. So I can't be a hypocrite. ;)

Melody said...

I am so honored and humbled. I would like to thank the academy and ...

patresa hartman said...

woo! awesomeness! thanks be to you!

Allknowingjen said...

ACk! I am seriously late - but thank you!!! You make me laugh too- I suspect that if we ever got together for a coffee or a drink or something that there would be laughter of the snorting variety. Not that lady like women like you and I would ever ever snort. Nope. No-sir-ee!