Wednesday, April 02, 2008

dream a little dream

I’ve been taking a new drug for the MS – Low Dose Naltrexone – but that is not the point of this story.

One of the side effects – or benefits, depending on which way you want to look at it – is very vivid dreams. These dreams are so out there that I don’t even bother to try and analyze them, I just accept them.

Mostly they are peculiar, like the night I dreamt that I was chasing Sarah Jessica Parker and tackled her and spanked her bare bottom with a flip-flop, in the middle of the street.

The other night I had a crazy sex dream. Usually when I have my crazy sex dreams, it is with either an anonymous stranger that I picked up in my dream world or the guy from high school whom I’ve told you about.

But this night it was different, this night, the only time I can sleep with someone else without breaking my wedding vows and who should turn up?

My husband.

I know what you will say, “Awww, how romantic, dreaming about your husband”.

I say, “I was ROBBED

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it was a REALLY sexy dream which gave you new...ideas, then I would say you're ok.

If not? Yeah, robbed.

And the SJP thing? Hysterical!

Dana said...

So the Sarah Jessica Parker dream does not count as a sex dream? Huh.

At least you aren't having dreams about him having sex with someone else. You know the ones where you wake up all angry at him because it seemed so real?

Misty said...

wow... your SJP dream is pretty wild!

PhantomMinuet said...

Ahhh, how romantic. I just hope he was on his game. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I almost spit out my drink at that last point! That's my thoughts exactly! Keep reality out of it : )

Anonymous said...

I can't stop picturing you spanking SJP. How funny! I wake up content when I have sex dreams of my husband. Those are the ones I can actually share with him proudly.