1) I've only just realized that I never ever use the right shift key. The "shift" on the left shift key is slowly being worn off.
2) I'm wearing a shirt that has some spandex in it and it is moulded to my fat rolls and making me mildly uncomfortable with its snugness
3) Did I tell you that I saw Mama Mia last weekend with my best good friend Ginger? Meryl Streep was awesomeness personified. I do think however, that they should have put a warning label on that both watching and listening to Pierce Brosnan sing was going to be painful. But I thought that he owned his awful singing.
4) I think Canadians must be the single-most politest people on the planet. Every time I email my Canadian customer a price quote or a document he requested, he always responds with a thank you and a much appreciated.
5) I prefer to sign my business letters with a black pen as compared to a blue. Which do you like?