Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

We had icy conditions this morning and my boss called to tell me that since we were only doing a half-day anyway that I shouldn't risk it to come in.

I immediately went back to bed.

Now I'm watching my husband wrap the Christmas gifts. He gets so joy in wrapping the gifts which is just fine by me since I loathe wrapping gifts.

He started out the gift-wrapping with a movie - The Bridge on the Rive Kwai. Not exactly Christmas-y, but since he is wrapping I don't care.

Now we are watching James Bond - Diamonds Are Forever.

Later on we will watch A Christmas Story.

A Merry Christmas to all my lovely blog-friends.

3 comments:

Dana said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family! Love, peace and joy be yours this day and all the coming days of the new year.

Anonymous said...

Did your washer and dryer arrive???!!!

Thank you for my gifts! I hope you liked yours :)

PhantomMinuet said...

I'm with your hubby. I love wrapping gifts. I also love "Bridge on the River Kwai". ;-)