Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Classic Tie Knots #1 - Windsor

Falsely named after the Duke of Windsor, the Windsor knot (also known as the full Windsor or double Windsor) is a wide triangular knot that is usually worn for formal occasions. This type of knot looks best worn with a shirt collar that is considerably cut-away.


Anonymous said...

Hello readers
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit

Anonymous said...

I want to know how they measure it so that you don't come out with the fat part being too short or too long?