Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthday recap

I had a lovely birthday yesterday.

The day started out on a high note with an email from my best good friend Sanna. She sent me a gift certificate for iTunes.

The day only continued to get better. In the office we had Pizza Hut pizza for lunch followed by the birthday cake of my choice which was a Pepperidge Farms coconut cake. Delish.

When I arrived home after having gone to the salon for a birthday haircut I was greeted by two pots of pansies at the front steps. Tom had potted me some beautiful purple pansies.

Aunt Benita left a birthday greeting on my voice mail, I spoke to Mum and Dad and had a lengthy phone conversation with my sister.

In the mail I received a birthday card from Grandma and Grandpa Bergman with a gift certifcate for Barnes and Noble. Grandma certainly knows the way to my heart!

All in all I would say it was an excellent 37th birthday.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Did you check the email you post here online?

Melody said...

Glad your birthday was a good one. Nothing beats pizza and pansies!

nejyerf said...

jess - are you talking about the hotmail address? if so, I check it everyday. did you email me something and I didn't respond?

Ami said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Jen! Glad it was good. Hope your next year is wonderful!