Wednesday, April 01, 2009

dreams

If you have been following along at all with my MS related stories, you might recall that I have exceptionally vivid dreams due to the low-dose naltrexone that I've been taking.
 
Sometimes they are about strange things.  For example, I had a dream that I chased Sarah Jessica Parker down a city street and then proceeded to spank her bare bottom with her flip-flop.
 
Most often, they are sex dreams involving my husband which, as I have expressed before, are a big gyp. 
 
Last night I had a dream that involved one of the guys I work with.  In my dream he came up behind me and nuzzled my neck. In my dream I enjoyed it.
 
I awoke from this dream feeling a little naughty. 
 
The dream lingered with me all morning and when I got to work I couldn't even look him in the face.
 
We have been having very brief, stilted conversations all day. 
 
I am also stealing furtive glances over my shoulder to make sure he's not sneaking up behind me.

No comments: