Tuesday, August 07, 2007

linky-loos

1)on july 30 we celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary.



2) just remember you heard about alison krauss and robert plant here first

3) i'm currently crushing on dita von teese.


4) much to my surprise, delight and mystification, there was a package from amazon.com on my doorstep when i got home from work on friday. for one brief second, i thought i had mistakenly ordered TWO Deathly Hallows, one from barnes and noble (which i had received on the previous saturday and was patiently sitting on my bookcase waiting for me to finish the half blood prince), and one from amazon.com. iwas frantically wracking my brain as to whom i could pawn off the second book when commmon sense suggested i just open the box. and i found an Amy Sedaris book and an Absolutely Fabulous DVD had come unbidden to me from my good friend jess jones. now we are crushing on her a little bit today too!

5) from my netflix queue i am watching the office. WHY haven't i been watching this regularly? i'm also watching A Touch of Frost, which is a British cop show and i'm strangely attracted to David Jason, a short, balding, mustachioed, middle-aged Brit.




6)This little Kitchen Aid beauty has a place of prominence on my kitchen counter (she is tangerine)and she has a friend who, with the assistance of Ben and Jerry is going to help me make Coffee Heath Bar Crunch® Ice Cream

i'll let you know how it turns out

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sooo wish I wore sunglasses on my wedding day. Dammit! Congratulations on 13 years!!

I'm jealous of your tangerine kitchenaid. Mine is white. Maybe I'll paint it red.

[Molly is technically Manny's aunt...but let's just pretend their good friends,ok]

Hope you are feeling better!

Kay said...

1.) Congratulations! That’s something to celebrate. What did you two do?
2.) Umm, actually, I read it in the Washington Post this morning, but I’ll give you credit as the first blogger to mention it! What a strange duo.
3.) Oooh, girl crushes! Mine is Kat Von D from the TLC show Miami Ink. Her new show, L.A. Ink, starts tonight and I’m pumped! She reminds me of Dita.
4.) Let’s hear it for Jess!
5.) Netflix is the best, isn’t it? I’ve never seen The Office, though. I always think about watching it, but a lady I work with says it’s similar to our office, and that thought creeps me out.
6.) That sounds divine. Can I have some?

Kay said...

I promise not to make fun of your taste in movies if you don't make fun of mine. Is there an e-mail address where I can contact you and send you my Netflix info?

Ami said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Not a small feat these days!

You lucky gift-getter, you!

And I'm totally jealous of your new appliance and attachments (and the counter space you must have to display it on)! Can I come over for ice cream?

Dana said...

Congrats on the anniversary! My hub and me are at the same year marker...
My girl crushes are a little more boring...like Ashley Judd.
& I am so envious of your kitchen Aid! I don't know how I get along without one!

Lula said...

#5. I recently bought a new cd by Serena Ryder and track 3 a remake of This Wheel is on Fire. The theme song from AbFab .. I first heard it in a cafe and liked her voice so much I asked about it .. a few days later I saw the cd at Chapters and then again at another store .. I figured she was following me around so I should buy it ...

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

I LOVE my Kitchen Aid. Mine is blue. You got the ice cream attachment?

*turns green with envy*

Anonymous said...

You are totally ROCKIN' those Sonny Crockett sunglasses.

I need to go look at your kitchen engineering marvel, apparently. It sounds pretty. The only two things I need in my own kitchen are the fridge and the microwave.

That's pretty sad, isn't it?