Thursday, October 05, 2006

boobie bonanza

if you don't already know , i LOVE to talk about my boobies.

so in honor of breast awareness month i thought i would repost the first time i mentioned my boobies on my blog.

February 09 earthquake in nj and surrounding states
if you felt earth tremors this morning it was because i slipped and fell as i was getting out of the shower i landed with a crashing thud. and in the process managed to bruise several choice parts of my person including my right boobie. i think i went down a cup size.

you'll see.....i talk about them ALL the time. they are an endless source of fascination and discovery. they are also real. and fabulous. my friend sanna, who i have mentioned before (and who has a nice set herself) thinks that i should refer to them as my "bosom". but i like boobies. my sister, who has had three children and therefore has a working set, refers to them as her "girls". diana, my fellow co-worker, calls them "tetas" because she is Columbian. And BECAUSE she is Columbian, she knows how to shake her tetas.

what do YOU call them?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are my "girls". As in "dont the girls look good in this shirt?" "How do the girls look?" "The girls are OUT tonight!"

He may have showed me his hammer, but I didnt play with it....

last night.

Anonymous said...

Being a guy, I'm careful not to mention them.

Anonymous said...

I am quite fond of my "boobies" as well. Since I have put on a few pounds they are awesome and I hate to give them up but the flubber must go.

To respond to comments in the blog itself can I just go back into the blog and add it or do I have to start a whole new one?

Anonymous said...

The husband and I call them the "tata's" and we do so lovingly. Interesting enough my tatas were bigger before I gave birth to my girl. Weren't they supposed to grow? Good thing I have plenty to spare!

Anonymous said...

for the record, you USED to call them your 'bosom', and I preferred when you did. because BOOBIES sound like some honking flapping things.
I personally like CHEST. It has power and honor and nobility. It has strength and LOOKS FABULOUS. And, 'Chest' goes well in The Creed.
'This is my CHEST. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Chest is my best friend. It is my life. My Chest, without me is useless. ...'' blah blah blah

Anonymous said...

Has anyone claimed Dirty Pillows yet...

I actually call them Wanna-be's. Is that sad? *sigh*

At least they'll be in the same place many years from now...that's my only consolation. I would like to know what it feels like to have blossoming cleavage spilling out of a tank top and watching people fall over in awe...but that scenario will never exist for me.

Is that sad? *sigh* Where's that freakin' Wonderbra...

Anonymous said...

I usually call them my ninnies, as in, "come here, so I can hug you, and rub my ninnies all up on you."

Husband calls them the "fun bags." That borders on insulting, but I tolerate it.

Anyway, they used to be quite perky, but as age and four nursing babies have taken their toll, I like to tell people I've gone from a 36C to a 36 long.

Sad, actually.

Anonymous said...

They're my bubbies. As in, leave my bubbies alone! :o)

Anonymous said...

Most of the time I refer to them as my boobies....but sometimes I call them "my pain in the back" cause they're so big that they make my back hurt.
My sister had bust reduction surgery in the summer and oh, how I envy her. They've told me I have to make them smaller the normal way....LOSE WEIGHT...lol.
Hugs..Diane.

Anonymous said...

"Boobs" for me; "Them" to hubby, usually said in hushed, reverent tones; lately, just "lonely", until busy season is over ;)

Editor in Chief said...

BOOBIES!!!

My husband calls them that, too.

Anonymous said...

I'm a boobie girl too ..

kilowatthour said...

boobies. because boobies = hilarious.