Monday, October 02, 2006

hello!!

Welcome Friends!!

Glad you came by.

Please pardon the appearance. I WAS going to maintain two sites at once for a while and then finally go Blogger all the way. But not until I was all set up. I'm not quite ready for visitors yet but couldn't stay at the MSN party any longer. For any completely new visitors I used to blog HERE. There you will find sparkling witticisms, stories about my husband aka "himself" and the occasional boobie story.

My main reason for leaving MSN?! Too much DRAMA!!

I know that the furor of the whole Jeannie/duped women of MSN vs. EZ will die down eventually, but it's too much for me. Blogging for me is supposed to be fun. And I can't bear to read about all of the those gullible women who let that man into their lives.

Do you realize what these women did? Not only did the exchange oh-so friendly comments with this man, but they added him to their IM. They gave him their email addresses. They gave him their PHONE NUMBERS!!! In return he continued to write flattering comments, send flirty messages, talked for probably hours on the phone , emailed them pictures of his MEMBER. He turned them into victims. And when they tried to extricate themselves for what turned out to be a VERY sticky situation, he turned hateful.

The thing is...where was that vaunted women's intitution that we are supposed to have?

I've seen his comments, they made me shiver in distaste. I decided to steer clear of him. Maybe it's just me, but I think that people's characters come out more in their writing.

Ok I'm done with that.

So, welcome to my new blog.

'Oh the places we will go'

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I must live under a ROCK. Because I seriously didnt hear of any of this.

*Coming out from under rock...* Its kinda bright and scary out here...going back under my rock.

You BEST till visit ME! Or you are in T.R.O.U.B.L.E!!!

Anonymous said...

Yo!

Hey there!

I don't have a blog-housewarming-gift...my comment will have to suffice.

I read on Jeannie's blog about this dude, I haven't been in contact with him...that I know of, but it wouldn't matter as I'm not in the habit of giving out my contact info. It's definitely a lot of drama.

How about them Patriots!! That Colts/Jets game was a killer...I was praying SO HARD that the Jets would come out on top. Their defense just fell apart at the end.

Anonymous said...

Beth and I have been living together, did you know that?

I have no idea who Jeannie OR EZ are (is?). Therefore, I would have enjoyed the drama immensely. I like drama -- as long as it's other people's.

I like this new spot, though. It's classy and...funky, I think. Like you? Huh? Just a little bit?

Post a bruised ass photo. They're all the rage!

Anonymous said...

Its cozy under our rock, right Kay?

Becca said...

I am glad that I was not one of the people he did that too...but most likely because I am the fat chick...lol!
Becca

Anonymous said...

Darn - I just went Vox (for some of the same reasons, but more because my space took too long to load). I have an extra invite if you are interested (holding up Vox invite and shaking it) - "Vox is a lot of fun!" You could still go there. I've redesigned my MSN Spaces blog.

...dewitte64

Anonymous said...

Glad that we can still find you! Happy Blogger!

-m

kilowatthour said...

welcome to the dark side.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I'll change your link to this new one.

Jeez, I'll have to see if I can find out more about this EZ guy. I'm also one of those under the rock gals...

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hey! Is he EZ On the Eyes or something like that? A handsome black man?

THAT would surprise me, because that guy seems all nice and proper.

Scoot over, Beth. You're crowding me again. Pass the remote, while you're at it.

Editor in Chief said...

Yeah, I've been under a rock, too, had no idea that craziness was going on over at MSN.

Thanks for posting, looking forward to 'getting to know you, getting to know all about you.' In a completely non-threatening, non-sexual way, of course.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just found your site in time for you to leave, looks like! That's ok, I'll just come here. I'm really enjoying your writing, and I *will* go through your archives at MSN. An entertaining, well-written blog isn't an easy thing to find, and therefore shouldn't go to waste!
Take Care!
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Popped over from Robbies space, thought I'd say hello. Think I'll just exit quietly and let you enjoy the peace and quiet of your new space. I can totally understand wanting to stay away from drama. Best to you!

Anonymous said...

Holy wow! EZ was one of the first commenters on my site, well the first version of my site. I'm gonna say that, with hindsight, my womans intuition set in and that's why I deleted everything and stopped blogging for awhile. When I returned EZ did not .. well not for awhile and then only very sporatically. WOW!