Tuesday, November 04, 2008

vote don't vote I don't care

I know today is Election Day and I should be posting something all "Go Out And Vote, rah rah rah" but that just bores me to tears.
 
So instead I'm going to thank my my blog friend Melody who sent me a trick or treat box.
 
It was a nice little box lined with orange tissue paper and chock-full of different kinds of candies including Smarties.
 
For the record, Smarties consumed in mass quantities do NOT make a person smarter.
 
Also for the record, the way to Jen's heart is to send her a box of candy.
 
 
 

4 comments:

Ami said...

I voted. Not that you care. :)

You always get (and send) such great gift packages. I should be better about that (sending, not getting). Hmmm....

34 Years said...

I voted! Woo!

More importantly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Smarties. So tasty!

Melody said...

I beg to differ. I've eaten Smarties my whole life and attribute any brain power I have to these little goodies, as well as my current waist line.

And I voted!

Jenster said...

I voted but by yesterday I was SO sick of all the campaign literature (from all parties), phone calls and ads. If I had to hear one more ad ending in "...and I approve this message," I think my head would have exploded.

I don't like Smarties. But I do love Dum Dums. That probably explains a lot.