Monday, November 09, 2009

Housecleaners etc.

The house cleaners are coming tomorrow. They come once a month. I love them. When I walk in the house everything is neat and shiny clean.

Tonight for dinner we are having ham slice. With baked beans and mac and cheese. Dinner from a box and a can. Woo-hoo!

Matt Hasselbeck had 25 consecutive points yesterday to lead the Seattle Seahawks to a victory over the Detroit Lions. I tell you this because I picked Seattle in my survivor league and in the first quarter the Lions were up 14-0 and I was sure I was going to be knocked out in week 8. Now its time to start thinking about who to pick for next week. I'm thinking the Vikings.

Holiday shopping has commenced. I'm filling my Amazon.com shopping cart, as well as adding to my wish list. Look to the left....hint, hint.

No comments: