Brawny paper towels were on sale this at Shop-Rite so I bought a six pack.
You know how you see the commericals for paper towels, how you can rinse them out and use them over and over again? I never really believed it but tonight I decided to put the Brawny paper towel to the test.
Much to my surprise and delight, my one square of Brawny cleaned the following:
1) All the kitchen counters (with Windex)
2) The stove top
3) The casserole dish in which I made roasted sweet potatoes
4) The wooden spoon I used to stir the roasted sweet potatoes
5) A measuring cup
6) The griddle pan on which I made a London broil
7) The sink
8) The sink strainer
9)The wall behind the sink where I splashed spaghetti sauce the night before
10) And finally, the Brawny paper towel, still with plenty of life left in it, wiped down the stainless steel garbage can before I threw it away
I've always been a Bounty girl. You know, Bounty, the quicker, picker, upper.
But Brawny totally kicked Bounty's ass.
What do you use?