Today I cleaned out my cupboards.
When I cleaned out the cupboard holding all my baking supplies, I discovered that I have accumulated quite a few containers of sprinkles:
1) Farm animals - chicks and ducks and cows and sheep in colors not found on any living, breathing animal
2) valentines day- pink and red and white hearts
3) 4th of july - red, white and blue
4)2 jars of halloween - one of traditional orange and black and one with green and purple
5) autumn mix - orange and yellow and red leaves
7) Football season - little footballs and helmets - i even have cookie cutters to go with these
8) plain chocolate
9) red and green sanding sugar
10)two packs of cupcake papers - easter and christmas
The worst part?
I don't even bake cookies or cupcakes.
I just like the idea of baking.
And all the pretty colors.
I think I have a problem.
Anybody want them?