1) I had a Boston fern when I was in college. My friend Claudette freed it from a random front porch. She presented it to me late one night. She was drunk, Claudette not the plant. I named the plant Mrs. Shinn. You might know Mrs. Shinn by her full name "My Wife, Eulalie Mackechnie Shinn"
2) Our cat is named Althea, after the Grateful Dead song by the same name.
3) If we ever decide to get a dog I want to call him "Pilgrim". In his films,The Duke (John Wayne) liked to call people pilgrim.
4) I'm also fond of the names Wagstaffe and Pohlwhistle.
5) It is a secret dream of mine to open a party-planning business. The name? "A Cunning Plan"
6) Or a funky boutique called "Utterly Too Too"
Bonus points if you can tell me where I got the names for number 1, 5 and 6.
I cannot even tell you how happy I am that this month of lists is coming to an end!!!