Yesterday I met our neighbors. Rich and Joellen. We got their Rolling Stone in our mailbox by mistake. So I dropped it off on my way home from work. Let me tell you, I was hard-pressed not to read the magazine before I gave it to them. If there is one thing I hate, it is when someone else has read my new magazine or book before I have.
You know, this post was going to be all about meeting our neighbors, but the above phrase “if there is one thing I hate” has made me change tack.
If there is one thing I hate…..actually it is more than one thing. Let me just give you a list!!!
Currently I’m hating on:
1) The phrase “baby mama” or “baby daddy”
2) Miley Cyrus – bobble-headed dingbat
3) Fragrance free detergent – I like my clothes to smell nice, but this detergent was purchased whilst I was laid up and other people did my laundry so I really shouldn’t complain.
4) My new co-worker – she is giving me attitude.
5) The lunch truck – he parks waaaaaaay down at the end of the parking lot and I have to walk too far to get my Pepsi – which is SEVERELY over priced at $1.50. Doesn’t he know I’m crippled?!?!
6) The new Cheryl Crowe song - actually ALL Cheryl Crowe songs