Monday, March 10, 2008

movies - round two

Here's another list of movies:




1) Hey Goose you big stud! That's me, honey. Take me to bed or lose me forever. Show me the way home, honey.


2) What, you want me to name someone? You want like a name? Oh, God, the pressure of a name... I got it. Cindafuckin'rella

3) Do you expect me to talk?

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die.

4) I won’t be ignored, Dan.

5) To infinity and beyond.

6) Whose motorcycle is this? It's a chopper, baby. Whose chopper is this? It's Zed's. Who's Zed? Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

7) Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs...

8) You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!

9) What is your damage, Heather?

10) Stop hatin', start participatin'. Come on, twinkle twinkle, baby, twinkle twinkle.



The answers for last week:

1) Country Baby Homemade in Cleveland? Ummm. I don’t think so. - Baby Boom - Diane Keaton

2) Andrew, are you going to bring me my lemon or do I have to squeeze it from my hat? - Overboard - Goldie Hawn

3) Six thousand dollars? It's not even leather! - Working Girl - Joan Cusack

4) Pink is my signature color. - Steel Magnolias - Julia Roberts
5) Do I understand this correctly? I'm being marked down? I've been kidnapped by K-Mart! - Ruthless People - Bette Midler

6) Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son - Animal House - Dean Wermer

7) There's no way, no way that you came from my loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth! -Smokey and the Bandit - Jackie Gleason

8) Mongo only pawn... in game of life. - Blazing Saddles - Mongo

9) We're on a mission from God. Blues Brothers - Elwood

10) Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole! - Caddyshack - Bill Murray

6 comments:

34 Years said...

So. Here's how I see it. I have the choice of:
A)playing a movie quote game, one of my favorite things
B)shunning YOU, Jersey, for insulting my football team.

(thinking...)

1-Top Gun
2-Pretty Woman
3-Um...Goldfinger? Moonraker? Another one of the twenty-ish films? Was it Connery? Or the other guy?
4-Fatal Attraction
5-That cartoon one...with T Hanks...
6-Pulp Fiction, and Bruce was so HOT in that flick. YUM.
7-No clue
8-Forget which one, the second?
9-Heathers
10-No clue

Misty said...

1- Top gun
2- pretty woman
3- any james bond movie
4- ?
5- Toy Story
6- pulp fiction
7- Die Hard one or two...
8- Austin Powers
9- Heathers
10- Be Cool

Anonymous said...

1.) Top Gun - Meg Ryan/Anthony Edwards

2.) Pretty Woman - Laura San Giancomo.

5.) Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen)

7.)Die Hard - Bruce Willis

Robbie

Melody said...

Oh I know these.

1) Top Gun - Meg Ryan
2) Pretty Woman - Jason somebody
3) every James Bond movie made
4) Fatal Attractin - Glenn Close
5) Toy Story - Tim Allen
6) Pulp Fiction - Bruce Willis
7) Die Hard - Bruce Willis again
8) Austin Powers?
9) Heathers?
10) ??

Dana said...

Woo Hoo...Redemption baby, I KNOW some of these:
1. Top Gun
2.
3.
4.
5. Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear
6. Pulp Fiction - Bruce Willis
7. Die Hard - Bruce Willis - Yippee Kiy Yay Mothafu...
8. Austin Powers - baby YEAH! Which one? I don't remember...they were all great.
9. It was the movie with Winona Ryder...the high school one...gah!
10.

Anonymous said...

I know at least a few of these!

1. Top Gun
2. ???
3. Oh man. Goldfinger?
4. NO idea
5. Toy Story
6. Pulp Fiction
7. Die Hard
8. Austin Powers
9. Heathers
10. NOPE, no idea