Wednesday, March 26, 2008

scraping the bottom of the barrel

This was a meme I did ages ago on my MSN Spaces blog. It is late and Top Chef is on and I don't have time to do an inspired list so here.....

THE RULES:
1. the tagged person has to come up with 8 different points of the perfect lover.
2. The tagged person needs to mention the sex of the target.
3. The tagged person needs to tag 8 victims to play this game and leave a comment saying they have been tagged.
4. If tagged a second time, you don't have to post again.

Okay....here goes....8 points on the perfect lover:

1)He is of the male persuasion
2)He does not think it beneath his dignity to do a little light housework.
3)He will share his french fries when I've finished mine first.
4)He will fill the ice cube trays of his own volition.
5)He knows when to leave me in peace.
6)He is a spontaneous lover
7)He can wear a floral Hawaiian shirt with aplomb
8)Most importantly, he thinks that I am the only one for him.

I'm not tagging anyone unless you REALLY want to do it. If so, let me know you are going to do it so we can compare notes.

2 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

hee! These are great requirements! I agree with #7 too :)

Dana said...

Wow, the perfect lover huh?
Can I just answer here???

1. Male
2. Writes me a note just to say something silly.
3. Gets inside jokes.
4. Makes me laugh.
5. Looks good in almost anything. Or nothing for that matter. :)
6. Knows me.
7. Loves adventure, spontaneous adventure.
8. Loves movies.
All these would be my husband. :)