Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good Humor

Reasons why I’m in a good humor today:

1) My sister and kids came down from VT. Jody, my sister, is travelling out to Arizona to see her sister-in-law. The kids will be going out to stay with my parents in PA while she is gone but they stopped in NJ first.
2) I was awoken by a little voice saying “Aunt Jen, Uncle Tom says it is time to wake up!”
3) I’m wearing sparkly lip gloss. Even though I can’t see my lips, it makes me happy to know that they are sparkling
4) The snow has finally melted away in my backyard and my husband, on his day off, is out raking leaves. Jason and Phoebe are helping Uncle Tom by picking up branches. Verna is inside gorging on pizza flavored Goldfish.
5) Snoop Dogg’s “Sensual Seduction” I know…..don’t ask

4 comments:

Misty said...

ok... i love that stupid snoop dogg song. I do... I am almost ashamed to admit it, except it's so stinkin' catchy...

Is she driving to AZ???? That would be one heck of a trip alone.

Anonymous said...

A woman who embraces the little things in life and knows what's important.

Robbie

Allknowingjen said...

ALL your snow is gone?!? Color me jealous! We've had warmer temps, but still plenty of snow.

Dana said...

All good things to put you in a good humor mood...

Well, the Snoop song isn't really in the good category....unless it is a cheesy good, or tacky good...but I get what you mean...