Saturday, March 01, 2008

Procrastination is my middle name.

Below is a to-do list I drafted months ago and just found the other day. This wasn’t even a truly ambitious list. Just a few things I wanted to get done before Christmas. Don’t forget that I felldownthestairsandbrokemylegin November which hindered me somewhat, but I’ve been ambulatory this past month and should have been able to get things accomplished. Let us discover exactly how many chores were completed.

1) Repot plant – still in pot, rapidly becoming root-bound
2) Drop off stuff at dry cleaners – still in pile waiting to be dropped off including good wool winter coat
3) Pack up at least three boxes to go to post office – I sent these boxes out but have three more
4) Put new rug in bathroom - done
5) Put up curtains in bathroom – still waiting to be ironed and hung
6) Put up curtains in bedroom - done
7) Take picture to framers – never made it to the framers
8) Take computer to repair shop – never happened using lap top instead
9) Get new mat for tub – still not done current mat is a breeding ground for mold and mildew
10) Hang pictures in upstairs hall – still waiting to be hung.


Check back with me in a month or so and we’ll see if I’ve made some headway on this list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And this is why I don't like to-do lists. They stress me out.

Anonymous said...

Can't help with everything on the list but

1. You can always leave the plant in its current pot and then set it in a bigger pot and put some dirt in it. It's not the "gardener way" but plant gets bigger pot and you don't have all the mess.

2. Plug the tub and poor some bleach water in it. Kills anything. But wear a mask. Fumes might cause you to get dizzy then
falldownthestairsandbreakyourleg.

Robbie